I have a little favor to ask you, since you have already given a moment of your time to read the forty something words I constructed above. Please, allow me to call my self, creative. (This is one famous word that my son and I are playing around these past few days) and hopefully some of you (some, I meant my closest friend he-he) would agree on.
This project, I have to confess, is one year and six months old. Sadly, I have shamefully allowed it to collect cobwebs and molds in my secret folder somewhere around an unknown space (talk about confidentiality)I had high hopes back then, thinking I could move that "rubber tree plant." And of course, nature has her way of treating me that I had to set aside projects like these.
But something happened today that made me realize, happiness is a choice and prompted me to finally dust away those rots and mildews. Today, I decided to embrace my creativity (again, this is the favor I’d asked from everyone. I am allowed to feel good about my self sometimes right?) and share to the world (world I mean, those who are willing to visit my blog. And by those I mean, not just my closest friends) all those astounding theme weddings (and parties), which only few people appreciate (that including my parents)
And because my son and I are working on a project, which I would proudly share in the next two weeks (that’s for project number one) and six months (that’s for project number two) I will be humble (I hate when I use the word humble) enough to admit that I didn’t create these projects from my mere God-given-innate-talents (ha-ha…insert the words not-so-humble here).
Okay, enough with the play of words and self pat on the back gesture. My point is, I created this little piece of cloud nine so I could share to you (not only my projects) why some couples and I opted to be unconventional.
A close friend asked me before the wedding “Why did you decide to have a wedding like that?” ---okay, okay, in her defense there was no sarcasm involved. And my response was “Because it’s me.” I despise flowers, pink is okay and I think high- heeled shoes are the worst invention ever. So I planned a wedding where everyone will say “Yup, that’s Abbie.”
And because this is my site I want to stretch my moment on cloud nine and decided,as my first entry, (which I would post in the next few days) to feature the loveliest wedding ever (hello, humble are you there?) ha-ha I kid I kid. And my guess is?

P.S: After our wedding, I will feature another wedding, which I think will win the best themed wedding in history. Until I get a response (and go signal) from the couple, enjoy this little page of mine.

No comments:
Post a Comment